Dear student here you can get a complete Diwali Essay in English for Class 4, 5, and 8th For Students & Kids in 120, 150, 400, 500, and 1000 words for all classes.
Diwali Essay In English 10 Lines For Class 1, 2 And 3 In 120 Words
- Diwali is the festival of victory of light over darkness
- Diwali is a famous hindu Festival.
- It is the festival of lights.
- It comes in October or November.
- On this day Lord Rama came back From exile.
- We clean our house on Diwali.
- We decorate our house with diyas.
- We make rangoli in our house.
- At night we worship goddess Laxmi.
- It is the festival of joy and happiness.
Diwali Essay in English 20 Lines For Class 4, 5, 6 and 7th
- Diwali is a famous festival of the Hindus.
- It is also known as “Deepawali”.
- Diwali is the festival of light and happiness.
- This festival is celebrated all over India.
- Diwali is a five days long festival.
- It begins with the first day known as “Dhanteras”.
- It falls in the month of October or November every year..
- Diwali is the celebration of the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile.
- On this day the people of Ayodhya lighted Diya to welcome him.
- This festival marks the victory of light over darkness.
- People start the preparation a week before to celebrate Diwali.
- Houses, shops, streets are cleaned and diyas, candles or decorative Lights Are illuminated.
- Diwali is also called the “festival of lights”.
- Firecrackers are brust and children get lots of joy.
- Everybody were new cloths on Diwali
- People distribute sweets among friends and relatives.
- Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi are worshipped for prosperity and wealth.
- This festival makes people forget their cares and worries sometimes.
- We get long school holidays to celebrate Diwali.
- Last day of this festival is called “Bhai Dooj”.
Diwali Essay in English 120, 150, 400, words
Diwali Diwali is one of the most beautiful festivals of India. It is also known as “Deepawali” which means Series of lights. This festival comes in the month of October or November. Diwali is a five days festival. On this day, Lord Rama came back to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile. On this day, we decorate our house with diyas, rangoli and flowers. We share sweets with friends and relatives on Diwali. At night, we worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha. Diwali marks the victory of light over darkness and good over evil. Diwali is a festival of love, unity, and happiness.
Diwali essay in English 500 and 1000 words for class 8, 9 and 10th
Diwali is a happy festival of India. It is also known as Deepawali means rows of lighted lamps. This festival is celebrated in the month of October or November every year. Lord Rama came back to Ayodhya on this day. He lived in exile for fourteen year. During this exile period, he fought with demons and the demon king Ravana who was the powerful ruler of Lanka. When he came back to Ayodhya, people lighted lamps. The people were very happy on his return. They did not sleep for the whole night on this day.
When Diwali comes people decorate their houses, shops with colorful lamps, rangolis, flowers, etc. They prepare sweet dishes to eat and distribute them to relatives and friends.
Diwali is a five days long festival.
It begins with the first day known as Dhanteras or Dhanatrayodashi. This day is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Dhanvantari, the teacher and the father of Ayurveda.
The second is narak Chaturdashi or Choti Diwali. On this day people wake up early and apply aromatic oils on them before taking a bath.
The third day is the main Diwali festival. Laxmi puja is performed on this day.
The fourth day is Govardhan puja or Padwa. On this day people make a small hillock usually of cow dung, symbolizing Goverdhan and worship it.
The fifth and last day is Bhai Dhuj. On this day sisters pray for their brother’s long and happy life.
Diwali is a holy festival. we must not do anything wrong at this festival. We express love to all. Diwali is the festival of love, unity and happiness. The festival brings joy and hence, Diwali is my favorite festival.