10 lines essay on APJ Abdul Kalam: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, an Indian aerospace scientist, was the 11th President of India between 2002 and 2007. He was born on October 15, 1931. He was raised in Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu) and studied Physics as well as aerospace engineering.
APJ Abdul Kalam was also known as the People’s President. He returned to civilian life, including writing and education, after completing only one term. APJ Abdul Kalam was elected the 11th President in India in 2002, with the support of both the Bharatiya Janata Party (the ruling party) and the opposition Indian National Congress.
10 Lines Essay on APJ Abdul Kalam
Below you will find a few sets of ten 10 lines essay on APJ Abdul Kalam in English. They are suitable for all levels, including classes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 6. This essay of 100-150 words on essay on APJ Abdul Kalam will help school students in their exams as well as in essay competitions.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born in Rameshwaram, a small village in the southernmost region of Tamil Nadu on 15th October 19.
- APJ Abdul Kalam’s full name is Avul Pakir Jainualbdin Abdul Kalam.
- APJ Abdul Kalam has been awarded many prestigious awards, including Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, and Bharat Ratna.
- He was an important player in India’s 1998 nuclear test at Pokhran.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born into a humble family and sold newspapers to make ends meet.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was the eleventh president of India.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was born into a poor family but never gave up his dream to become a scientist.
APJ Abdul Kalam was associated with top Indian institutes such as the Indian Space Research Organisation and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- His work in ballistic missile technology, polar satellite launch vehicle systems, and Indian ballistic missile technology earned him the nickname “Missile man of India“.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam died on May 27, 2015, while giving a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management Shillong.
- APJ Abdul Kalam was a great scientist and president of India. But he always stated that he wanted people to remember him as a teacher.