SSC CGL 2023 Notification PDF: The recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various government ministries, departments, and offices is carried out through the SSC CGL Exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). April 3rd, 2023, the SSC released the official notification for SSC CGL 2023 and commenced the registration process, which will run from April 3rd to May 3rd, 2023. The tentative dates for SSC CGL 2023 Tier-1 are from July 14th to July 27th, 2023.
Name of the Post: SSC CGL Online Form 2023
Post Date: 03-04-2023
Total No of Vacancy: 7500
SSC CGL 2023 Notification
The official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in, released the SSC CGL 2023 Notification on April 3rd, 2023. The Staff Selection Commission conducts this significant examination to recruit eligible candidates for esteemed Group B and Group C posts of the central government. Aspirants seeking a reputable position in a renowned organization under the central government can take advantage of the opportunity provided by the SSC CGL 2023 Notification. The online application process for SSC CGL started on April 3rd, 2023.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Overview
|Particulars||SSC CGL 2023 Notification Details|
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)|
|Purpose of Exam||To select candidates for Group-B and -C posts in various departments of the Government of India|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 (Qualifying)|
|Exam Duration||Tier-I: 60 minutes, Tier-II: 2 hours 15 minutes ( Paper – I)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-69999845|
SSC CGL 2023 Notification: Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||03-04-2023|
|Online Registration Ends||03-05-2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||04-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||05-05-2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application FormCorrection’ including online payment||07-05-2023 to 08-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)||Jul, 2023|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)||To be notified later|
|For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
|Payment Mode||Through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking|
Minimum Age Limit:18
Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Age Limit will be counted as on 1st August 2023.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2023 Notification?
To register for the SSC CGL Exam, candidates should follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click on the ‘New User? Register Now’ option.
- Step 3: Fill out the registration form.
- Step 4: Log in to the registered account with the generated registration number and password.
- Step 5: Fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Step 6: Upload scanned copies of required documents, including a photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Before submitting the form, carefully review all the information filled in.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee of Rs. 100 either online or offline.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Posts Details
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs
- Inspectors of Income Tax
- Preventive Officers in Customs
- Examiner in Customs
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India
- Research Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
*Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification FAQs
Q1. When will the SSC CGL Notification 2023 be released?
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2023 Notification on 03rd April 2023 on the official website of SSC sss.nic.in.
Q2.How many vacancies are in SSC CGL 2023?
The SSC CGL Notification 2023 is released along with the 7500 tentative vacancy details.
Q3. How to download SSC CGL 2023 notification PDF?
SSC CGL Notification has been released on 03rd April 2023 and the candidates can download the SSC CGL Notification PDF from the official website.